Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Mixed emotions :D

Adrian is going away on a one-night's trip with his grandma, and I'm both worried, sad and proud - all at the same time! It's only for a night, and I think it is great that he wants to (it's the first time he has actually wanted to do something like that without me..) He is starting to feel independent of me, and I love it - and hate it :D Don't get me wrong - I think this is the best thing that could happen, and it is a proof that he is becoming more and more his own person. But I can't help feeling worried - he is going on a trip, what if something happens, and I'm not there to help him? Will his grandma provide for him first in a crisis? (An ugly thought, I know, but never the less it has struck my mind :D ) Will he miss me? I will certainly miss tucking him in tonight :D God - he'll probably have a great time, and talk about his experience forever, but I can't wait to have him back doing just that :D

WOW - This is a first sign for me how it will be when he is a teenager and meets his friends to party :D That's something to look forward to :D

3 comments:

nikoline said...

I think firsts are always challenging. I can imagine even moreso when your child is involved! Hang in there, babe! Sending hugs!

EvaMS said...

thank you G! I love you! :D It turned out that they didn't go after all - they had planned a trip to Denmark with the boat, but the weather was so bad,and they were told to prepare themselves for waves up to 5 meters... So my mum- who gets easily seesick- decided it was a bad idea. So the whole thing is posponed :D But am soo grateful for your support hon!

E.

Anonymous said...

I sure that this is a very enjoyable thing for Adrian that he has went on a trip without you!!!
It is usefull for him!!!!!


Maryam and Mahya

kheily site galebie!!!!
1991