Thursday, January 18, 2007

The newcomer :D

This is my first try at having a blog, even a website..So it will be interesting to see wether I will be able to maintain the blog or not :D I sort of see it as a personal experiment, since I never managed to keep a diary when I was a teenager, even if I really wanted to have one.

Let me start by introducing myself:



I am a 33 year old (young) woman (girl:D), living in Oslo, Norway, in a tiny apartment together with the 3 persons who give me everything I need to feel alive in this changing and disturbing world we live in, namely my husband Sam and my two children Adrian and Julia, aged 6 and 1 1/2. I am partly Norwegian, through my father's family, but am born in the States and have German and Austrian origins through my mother. I have - to make the confusion perfect - chosen a lifepartner who originally comes from Iran, but is a norwegian citizen. Together we have managed to get the two greatest accomplishments in our life, namely our two children:


















As for my formal background: I have a master's degree in social-anthropology, and work part-time as a teacher at the university of Oslo. My husband works for the postal services, and we also run a cantine together. Let me put in a picture of him as well :D
This is Sam, my best friend and support in life. He is the person I rely upon in every small or big problem I encounter in life, and the person who truely sees me for who I am and what I stand for. Needless to say,I love him dearly.

Ok, I guess this is enough for a start :D I don't know if I will get any comments or visitors at my blog, but that is not my aim either. I feel this is an opportunity for me to express myself in a way I havent tried before, and it is interesting for me to see where this road may lead :D

4 comments:

nikoline said...

Yay! Great first post! Beautiful pictures! Can't wait to read and see more!

EvaMS said...

Thanx gigi - you are my inspiration, you know :D

Anonymous said...

I love all of you and your pictures are very nice.especialy the first one.

M.M.N 1991

EvaMS said...

M.M.N
M.. To-i? Man fakr mikonam ke to-i :D Dastet dard nakonad! Kheili khoshhal shodam!

S.